UtahCountyReviews.com aims to find the best companies in Utah County and get the feedback of people who use their products and services. We’ve put together these questions for massage therapists in Utah County and will be continuing to add information as it is received.
We’ll be interviewing massage therapists in Alpine, American Fork, Cedar Hills, Highland, Lehi, Pleasant Grove, Saratoga Springs, Lindon, Orem, Provo, Springville, Spanish Fork, and Payson. We invite you to leave a review on a spa you have an opinion on.
Thanks to our sponsors for their support.
What is best to look for when finding a quality massage therapist?
Reliability – you want to find a message therapists who is flexible to your busy schedule, someone that can treat you before work, after work, or maybe even on a lunch break.
- What are the main differences in the types of massage?
- Why are the costs so different depending on who you go to?
Atmosphere is definitely an important issue. If you’re looking for a quality massage, a peaceful, tranquil location is ideal.
- What is a reasonable price point for a quality massage?
$65 per hour
- Is it better to have the massage therapist come to you or to visit a salon?
A salon is recommended because it allows you to get away from home, escape and relax.
- Where is the best place to get a massage in Utah County?
More to come – we’d love visitor feedback.
Brought to you in part by: